AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I can't see my adds when I initiate a search. I'm "eligible" status

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm new to addwords, I just created a campaign to last until Sunday December 23rd. I have 200 euro budget, and a 25 euro p/day budget, and a bid of .50 CPC ( cost per click) the thing is, I have already selected my "key words", but everythime I initiate a search for my campaign, I do not see any results. I don't know what to do, my status is already "eligible"

help please

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I can't see my adds when I initiate a search. I'm "eligible" status

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

HI

Here are few things you should look at

1. Have you received any impression or clicks

2. Check your ads with adwords ad preview tool and make sure they are running.

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello SingingP and welcome,

If you created campaign just now, I think you need to wait for a while until Google reviews everything and your ad delivery starts.

When you hover mouse over the speech bubble of individual keyword, what message is shown back?

Does it say yes, no or what?

If your ad status is eligible it means that your ad is still under the review process and is only eligible for Google search results but not for the entire Google search network. (http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=138186 )

Just a thought!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Nik and thank you,

i ran an ipression search and I was only able to see my video on youtube, but not the add I just created.

Plus, what is the difference between my budget of 200 euros, and then my 25 daily budget? are the 25 deducted from the 200 until i reach 0? and also, the CPC, I assigned the value, is that normal?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you, is says "NO" for add running

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi SinginP,

Your first question is answered very well by Pankaj. I agree with him.

Regarding your second query about the budget that you have assigned is normal or not. On this I would say if your campaign is just made for a couple of days as you said (till Dec 23rd) I think it's OK. You just have to divide the total budget equally into the number of days your campaign is going run.

For Eg: 200 Euro’s divided into 8 days = 25/day. This way your ads will run proportionately and YES this 25 will be deducted from your 200 euro’s budget.But you can always change the daily budget at your convenience, if you feel like clicks will be more on a certain day which you are targeting.

Also on CPC whether its normal, this depends how expensive your keywords are. Elaborating this with an example: Let just say In a 25/day budget if keywords that you have selected are expensive also let just assume their CPC are more than 8euros/click. In this scenario your daily budget will be exhausted in just 3-4 clicks which is very low to me if you are targeting audiences with a motto to get more conversions.

Adding more to CPC part, I don’t know what are the keywords CPC within your campaign, So really can't judge whether 0.50 CPC is good or bad.

For future I would suggest just consider keywords Average CPC before framing the budget of your campaign.

Hope my above explanation helps!

Regards,

Azeem Shaikh

Azeem Shaikh
SEM Freelancer & Consultant.
Adwords & Bing Ads Certified Individual.