AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

AdWords Express
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Make the most out of your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

I am new to this and can't find my ad appearing anywhere on other computers?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been to 4 other people searching for my subject "Short Film Courses in Sydney" and none of them have seen my ad? How do I get to see my ad insitu?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
November 2016

Re: I am new to this and can't find my ad appearing anywhere on other computers?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Bill H,

Can you put some light here?

Are you unable to see your ads live with your keywords but getting the data in the AdWords UI or you are not getting the data as well?

If you are getting the data but unable to see the ads when you search your services with your keywords then:

• check bids if it is below 1st page and your ads are rarely triggering.
  • check budget
  • check ad rank

One stop solution to check any such issues is the ad preview tool, it will help you know the real time status of the ads and the reason if ads are not triggering.

And if you have no data stats in your AdWords UI then check if your ads got disapproved or ads/account under review process.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

I am new to this and can't find my ad appearing anywhere on other computers?

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey nice question don't get confused , use the Ads Preview toool on your AdWords account to check if your Ads are showing . 

However your Ads might not show because of your Budget , Your Ads will not show all the time if you are using Stardard Ads delivery method .

If you want your Ads to show all the time use Accerelated  method of delivery . 

Note : That changing for standard to accereleted you will experience Budget deplation , which means your budget will get exausted quickly .  Hope this helps !

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below> Cheers! 

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. Please do not solicit likes in an effort to self-promote on the forums.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
November 2016

Re: I am new to this and can't find my ad appearing anywhere on other computers?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Bill H,

Can you put some light here?

Are you unable to see your ads live with your keywords but getting the data in the AdWords UI or you are not getting the data as well?

If you are getting the data but unable to see the ads when you search your services with your keywords then:

• check bids if it is below 1st page and your ads are rarely triggering.
  • check budget
  • check ad rank

One stop solution to check any such issues is the ad preview tool, it will help you know the real time status of the ads and the reason if ads are not triggering.

And if you have no data stats in your AdWords UI then check if your ads got disapproved or ads/account under review process.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Alamu A,

Requesting for star/kudos or for accepting the answer as the solution is a against the guidelines of the community. 

When you respond to others' questions, please do not request stars or ask other members to mark your reply with "Accept as Solution," since doing so amounts to self-promotion. These actions should be voluntary and not due to a request.

For your reference, here are the community guidelines

Regards