AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I am looking for adword scripts which manage my shopping campaign bids.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Everyone,

I am looking for adword scripts which manage my shopping campaign bids.

My conditions are

If any product id got 10 clicks or spend amount around 5 pound and no conversion happens then automatically decrease the bids of that particular product id by 30% from its current max cpc date range for evaluation of data is last 7 days.

Many Thanks,
Frank

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I am looking for adword scripts which manage my shopping campaign bids.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Frank,

Actually @Jon_Gritton is our ultimate expert in scripts. Before he has time to make some points, you are advised to browse his latest posts.

Best,

Lakatos

Re: I am looking for adword scripts which manage my shopping campaign bids.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Frank S (thanks @Lakatos).  What you're looking for is certainly possible (I use similar scripts in all my client Accounts), but it's not straightforward and can be quite complex depending upon the setup of your Shopping campaigns.

Unfortunately, it's not something I'm able to share with you publicly as it would require some time and effort to tailor to your needs and, of course, that's something I would usually bill to a client.  If you feel the value of such a script is worthwhile, you may want to seek out a professional developer who can prepare, install and test one for you.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits