2.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I am getting hits and visits but no sales

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been getting hits and visits but no one is buying.  I don't know what is wrong

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author candace c
September 2015

Re: I am getting hits and visits but no sales

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Candice

Make sure you are getting the correct visitor. You may have a lot of visitors but they maybe people just browsing and not serious sellers.

Make sure to have a theme running. So if you selling sweets make your advert say "Buy Sweets Today". Make sure you have the keywords "buy sweets" and make sure that when the person clicks the advert they are taken to the page where they can buy sweets.

Regards

Feilim

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author candace c
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Candice

Make sure you are getting the correct visitor. You may have a lot of visitors but they maybe people just browsing and not serious sellers.

Make sure to have a theme running. So if you selling sweets make your advert say "Buy Sweets Today". Make sure you have the keywords "buy sweets" and make sure that when the person clicks the advert they are taken to the page where they can buy sweets.

Regards

Feilim

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Candace.

Perhaps a good starting point from which you could get a clearer picture on how your potential customers behave after they click on an Ad (ie, where do they "leak" out from your site), would be to connect your AdWords and Analytics account (assuming you have one set up) and examine user behaviour after Ad click.