AdWords
6.9K members online now
6.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

I am getting Enough Clicks but not getting conversions what could be the issue my landing page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am getting Enough Clicks but not getting conversions what could be the issue my landing page is https://goo.gl/p0dqqs

1 Expert replyverified_user

I am getting Enough Clicks but not getting conversions what could be the issue my landing page

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Manoj V,

The typical reasons for what you are experiencing are: either your website is not compelling enough or you are driving the wrong folks to it. Having checked out your website that seems fine my best guess is that the second option is the case with you. (Honestly though I am not an engineer and cannot judge how advantageous your offer sounds to professionals.) Driving the wrong folks to your site means that either your keywords or ad copies are way too broad, cover a way too large scope and consequently lure users to the site who should rather not come. What you are doing seems B2B or Pro2Pro, your end-users are not simple average individuals. That should make you much more cautious and specific with targeting else curious (but not interested) users will click away your budget. 

Best,

Lakatos