AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How we can target the Right audian in Display networks?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Team,

We generally targeting users on display networks & our main products "background Verification " Etc. & products we offering  for " B2B Target"  so we have some challenges like:-

1) Right customers who has requirement of these type of the service.

2) Companies H.R or CEO's  community. 

So Could You please let me know that in display network what is the right way to target these type of Community or people. 

Thanks & Regard,

Rishi

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How we can target the Right audian in Display networks?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I would focus on the search network; If you have some extra budget, try to advertise on leading blogs in the fields using "placements targeting"

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rishi a
September 2015

Re: How we can target the Right audian in Display networks?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rishi,

I would also focus on search network to target right audience in your case. Although in display network you have to go with placements targeting. Pick the leading blogs or sites that you think you target audience mostly read. You can also combine keywords with placements to make sure that you ad only show up on the right page having content of your relevant keywords.

Also setup a remarketing list with your adwords or analytics account. And re-target your audience to remind them about your website again and again.

For me remarketing is the key to success. Smiley Happy

Cheers,
Nouman