AdWords
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How we can boost up our sale in this christmas season?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Guys,

Could You gays help me How we can boost up our sale in this christmas season. We are offering Chap Flights from U.K To World Wide Destinaton and My main competitor are Expedia, Opdoo and Southall travels. And our website is "www.crystaltravel.co.uk" we are running this account since 4 Years but we are not getting so much ROI, We are just innesting  £5000 to £8000 Per month but we are not getting good number of the conversion it make me so embarrassing.

Regard,

Rishi

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How we can boost up our sale in this christmas season?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Rishi,

Thank you for your posting. This is definitely a good question to ask of our Community especially our knowledgable Top Contributors and Rising Stars. My initial question for you is what kind of ads have you been running for the last 4 years? You mention getting little ROI on £5000 to £8000/monthly budget. What kind of conversion numbers are you attempting to acheive on a monthly/yearly rate? Are you using an outside Adwords agency? Or are you running your Adwords campaigns internally? If the latter, you may want to reach out to our Top Contributors directly for their professional Adwords services. You can reach them by going to the About menu and choosing Meet the Top Contributors. There is also a new feature available to our Community called Adwords Helpouts where you can get personalized, one-on-one help with Adwords advertising and marketing strategies. You can use this feature by clicking on the green Helpouts by Google square box on the right side of the Community forum. Please keep in mind the Adwords Helpout is a paid feature.