AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to utilize the remarketing display campaign in Google AdWords?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I create a new remarketing campaign last week. Before that, I create more than 13 remarketing lists including customers coming to my main site, my category site and my specific products site, then when I collect more than 100 active users for each list, I create display remarketing campaign and have different ads on each remarketing list. However, it says that my remarketing lists are too selective and all display ads won't show. How should I do next to have all ads shown and better performance? Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Not sure I understand the scenario: do you have more than 100 active users on the list during the last 30 days?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Moshe,

Specifically, 7 out of 13 has over 100 active users. But none of them shown the ads in the display network. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Are those classic  RM lists or rule based lists? If the latter, you might be  overlapping too many lists...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, Moshe,

Thanks for replying. I realized that two days ago. And then I clear all rules and leave the websites visitors only. But ads still don’t show. I am not sure it is the time issue or anything I can do more to resolve this problem.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Wait until  list reaches above 100. At this point raise the bid.