AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to target clients looking for my service in my location?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wish to target customers around the globe looking for wedding photographers in Chennai, Tamilnadu, If anyone types "wedding photographer in Chennai" or "candid photographers in Chennai" I wish my ad to be shown to them. I am 1 month old in adwords marketing and I am getting impressions and clicks but it is not converting. 

My website is www.chennaiweddingphotography.info. Kindly guide me to get genuine clicks and valid conversion. Thanks

N. Nacchiappan

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Thambu N
September 2015

Re: How to target clients looking for my service in my location?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Thambu
It sounds like you've got the targeting working correctly. If you are indeed targeting people globally using those search terms, great. The problem is your sites conversion rate. You need to work on this.

Here's a great starting point for improving your conversion rate.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404198?hl=en

There's also hundreds of fantastic threads and articles in this community. A simple search for "conversion rate" in the search box above will reveal most of them.

A good start would be to remove the music from your homepage. I've never seen autoplaying music improve the conversion rates of a site but I may be wrong. Your site breaks many conversion best practices and you really need to spend a bit of time reading about what works online (via the links above).

Re: How to target clients looking for my service in my location?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Dave_Davis for the advice. I need to learn a lot more, before I could expect good results. I will go through the adwords guide and makes changes in my website. Thanks for the support.
Thambu N