AdWords
6.5K members online now
6.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to take all neg kw from a list and just add as normal?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi guys

Im noticing Adwords has a new interface and its confusing me. Ive added some neg kw to a list, but when i click on the neg kw tab, the list shows and not the actual kw that iveadded as negs. This means when i try and edit the neg kw i cant?? i just want to get the words from the list itself and add them to the neg kw tab itself

Any idea how?

thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ripleyhypno
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello, ripleyhypno.

After clicking on the Keywords tab and then the "negative keywords" button you should see buttons for "Keywords" and "Lists", at ad group and / or campaign level. Clicking on "Lists" should show you one or more negative keyword lists.

All you need to do is click on a list name and you'll be taken to an interface that allows you to edit that negative keywords list. 

More on this here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453983?hl=en

Hope it helps.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ripleyhypno
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello, ripleyhypno.

After clicking on the Keywords tab and then the "negative keywords" button you should see buttons for "Keywords" and "Lists", at ad group and / or campaign level. Clicking on "Lists" should show you one or more negative keyword lists.

All you need to do is click on a list name and you'll be taken to an interface that allows you to edit that negative keywords list. 

More on this here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453983?hl=en

Hope it helps.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

DOH! that was it, i almost got to that point but missed it somehow

thanks a lot

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Smiley Happy. I'm glad I was able to help.