AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to take all neg kw from a list and just add as normal?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi guys

Im noticing Adwords has a new interface and its confusing me. Ive added some neg kw to a list, but when i click on the neg kw tab, the list shows and not the actual kw that iveadded as negs. This means when i try and edit the neg kw i cant?? i just want to get the words from the list itself and add them to the neg kw tab itself

Any idea how?

thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ripleyhypno
March

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello, ripleyhypno.

After clicking on the Keywords tab and then the "negative keywords" button you should see buttons for "Keywords" and "Lists", at ad group and / or campaign level. Clicking on "Lists" should show you one or more negative keyword lists.

All you need to do is click on a list name and you'll be taken to an interface that allows you to edit that negative keywords list. 

More on this here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453983?hl=en

Hope it helps.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

DOH! that was it, i almost got to that point but missed it somehow

thanks a lot

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Smiley Happy. I'm glad I was able to help.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.