AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to show ads on some specific placement through KCT

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How to show ads in display network on some specific placement through KCT. Even I have raised the bid. but i cant see mt text ad on specific placement through KCT. Is there any alternative that i can see my ad on those websites. I have taken 2 categories in display with keyword & managed placement with bid only targetting.

Re: How to show ads on some specific placement through KCT

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

This could be because of one or two of the following reasons.:-

1- Your keywords are not relevant to the theme of the placement, Make sure that your keywords match the content of the placements you'd like them to appear on.
2- This specific placement doesn't accept text ads.
3- Your bids are too low, If you've chosen managed placements that are very popular, but your ad group bid is very low, then your ad may not appear in those placements.
4-Your daily budget is too low that will decrease your ads visibility throughout the day.
5- Your are targeting few management placements, this narrows the opportunities for your ad to appear.

Try to run Placements Diagnosis to know why your ad is not showing , Go through this URL to know how to fix placement issues: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2497830?hl=en&ref_topic=3119139

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your reply. its travel vertical & i have taken travel websites
in managed placements with keywords related to holidays, offers, travel &
hotel. all are very relevant keywords for the managed placement.bid is also
very high. i have set bid upto 4 pounds. I am getting impressions on these
websites but i cant see my ad anywhere.

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Unfortunately , the ad preview tool doesn't support the Google display network.

As the ads are accruing impressions so they are working properly.

You might find it useful to use Google Analytics to see exactly how your ads are performing on the sites on which they're displayed:-
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1247865?hl=en