AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to search a url as a keyword with the new tool?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

with google keyword tool I could put an actual url into the keyword search and then also get exact keyword statistics for that url is that possible with the new tool, and if so how do you do it?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to search a url as a keyword with the new tool?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI Mike,

Welcome to the Adwords CommunitySmiley Happy

Yes, We can use the Keyword planner to find the keyword for the Url that we use as a Landing Page.

Please find below the Snapshot.                                                           

Keyword Planner.JPG

You can put your URl in the highlighted search box and then you can find the Keywords related to your Landing Page.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

HI, Mike,
Google keyword tool replace as a keyword planner.Keyword planner tool is very helpful.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Shailesh Chandra,

May I politely ask why are you linking a website that is not google related, trying to trick people to think that it is the Google keyword planner ?

Can you please edit your message using the "wheel button" in the upper right corner of your message ?

N/A
# 5
N/A

I have entered a url into the tool, and its results give me a list of keywords, but then in the download, lists other pages from my site beside each of the keywords, instead of the actual url I entered. Makes me think Google is saying what page on my site that each keyword is related to better than the url I entered.

What are the extra url's referring to, other landing pages? I just want keyword data related to the url I entered, whats the extra pages refer to, and is the list of keywords it gives, only associated to the url I entered, something like a Keyword Density tool?

David