AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to put my busines on google multiple times

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I put my business on multiple times on google or listings on several per page like my competition?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: How to put my busines on google multiple times

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

Well ther is one way of achieving this is using Product listing ads. This way you can have multile ads per page.

Regards

Nik

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
With AdWords, you are allowed only one ad per domain. If you want more estate, you can try to increase your organic ranking (the left column in Google), maintain a page on http://plus.google.com, and claim your business with http://google.com/places.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
You don't need more than one ad. If your ad's the best, you'll be sucking up most of the traffic from under your competition's noses. Work out who's buying and why they're buying - and sell it to them. Speak to them as buyers and you'll soon find that you don't need two ads, one will be enough to snaffle all the decent traffic from that search page.

Plus you'll pay as much for all your clicks as the guy beneath you pays for one. (Plus one penny). If your CTR is 5x his, you'll pay (roughly speaking) 5x less for your traffic.

Get clever, get one really great ad and see that traffic flow!

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sandy L,

In short, if you try to advertise from more AdWords accounts for Search , you risk breaching the Double Serving policy found here : link , and your accounts can be suspended. You do not want to risk that. 

If you want to take down Ads of competitors who are double-serving in Search you can report them using this form : https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/feedback

For campaigns targeted at the Display Network only, the banner or text Ads can appear multiple times on a page, I have even seen them served 8 times on the same page. The double serving does not apply for Display Network campaigns.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi

Well ther is one way of achieving this is using Product listing ads. This way you can have multile ads per page.

Regards

Nik

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog