AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to measure language performance in AdWords?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

One of my clients has more Language in one campaign.

How can I measure performance of each language (CTR, conversions and CPA)?

Thanks,

-Lukas

- Lukas
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to measure language performance in AdWords?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Lukas M, 

Welcome to Adwords community, This a very nice question, I thinks there is a similar question on this community. By this link hope you can find your solution, link is here https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Tracking-Reporting/Reports-Segment-by-Language/td-p/67396

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello Lukas M,

As far as I can remember, this is not an option in Google Adwords nor Google Analytics.

It is generally recommended not to use more that single language per campaign.

Alex

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
There must be some solution how to segment it.
- Lukas

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Lucas;

I think that Google does  not have yet enough signals to  identify the user's main language to the high degree odconfience.

You might find a native Japanese speaker who uses an only English and all signals (browser setting, language preferences, etc.) will show "English speaker" while he is a native Japanese speaker,,

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner
Maybe in situation where these two languages are distinctive enough from each other and there's a very little chance someone who speaks one language, searches also in the second language. In that case you can just label all keywords in language number 1 and different label for keywords number 2 and then segment data by those labels and get at least some sort of information.

If a single person would search for keyword in both language no. 1 and no.2, then this is pointless and I still stick with my previous answer.