AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to manage display campaigns day to day?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do you guys manage display network campaigns on a day to day basis? I've found placement cost per acquisition to fluctuate wildly over time. Some weeks it'll be 50 dollars on a certain placement. Some weeks it'll be 100, some weeks it'll spend money without converting, all on the same placement. How do you monitor and forecast these types of things. Better yet, is there an easier way to manage display network campaigns?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to manage display campaigns day to day?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jonathan,

Welcome to the AdWords communitySmiley Happy

I could not suggest to exclude and include the placement on daily basis. In order to optimize the placement, wait at least 7 days and see the performance of those placement that are giving the conversion at higher rate and post then you can pause and exclude them accordingly.

In addition to that you can also optimize the keywords and ad text that gives the good conversion @ desired CPA.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’