AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to lower down adwords cpc?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Guys, I want to lower down my adwords cpc, presently i am getting 0.30 Paise . Please let me know how to lower down this 0.10 paise.

------

Thanks,

Jiten

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to lower down adwords cpc?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

It really depends upon many factors which could include the internal account structure i.e. how well you have grouped the keywords, Quality Score, Ad Rank etc...

In case the Quality Score is low or average and if you aim to improve on it, that might impact the overall Avg. CPC and it might decrease gradually while you optimize your campaigns.

Similarly, outside factors like competition, what other advertisers have been bidding around the same niche market etc... also plays crucial role in defining these metrics of the account.

Try and ensure that you have an excellent CTR for your search campaigns and send your users to the most relevant landing page. Also make sure you are using the right set of keywords with most restrictive match types (i.e. Phrase and Exact matches).

I would also suggest you to read this help center reference for more details: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404261?hl=en

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Pankaj,
I understand the many factor plays important role for lower down the Avg. cpc. But in my account all factor almost best according to bench mark or industry standard. I want to know some new campaigns types or technique which helps me to lower down the Avg. cpc for whole account.
Thanks
JItender

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

There is no real short cut if I say about how to get more success in terms of getting results on AdWords Smiley Happy

However, if you focus on the basics and on the other hand try experimenting new features to get the real benefits out of AdWords, you will gradually see metrics settling down as per the requirement you want.

Pankaj