AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to link trustpilot account with google merchant center?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Every one.

Could you Please help me How we can link trustpilot reviews account with google merchant center?
 Because i want to display my reviews to all the users who is searching our service So we can build more trust to the users. 

Thanks & Regard,

Rishi A

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to link trustpilot account with google merchant center?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Rishi,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. Regarding your AdWords account question, it looks Trustpilot is a 3rd party  website and/or service not affilated with Google AdWords. Since this is the case, please request help from their website's Help section. In many cases, they may have their own Community that supports questions similar to yours. Or they may even have FAQ or 1-on-1 support to help you directly.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Rishi, For reviews to be included into your google shopping listings, you need to have a minimum requirement.
The minimum requirements are,

Minimum amount of 30 reviews
An average rating between 4 and 5
Reviews must not be older than 12 months
3rd Party account name must match that of the name of the company

I have written an excellent article about "Google Shopping setting up seller / product reviews" easily found on Google. If your interested to read more. Hope it helps.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Emmanuel ,
I wold like to tell you that, According to your requirement my account has More then 30 reviews and the rating also 4.5 and the 3rd Party account name also match (Trustpilot ) you can match with the below links also. But Still i am not able to show my reviews in ads extension. Could you help me how to link the Trustpilot reviews with adwords accounts?

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375474?hl=en&ref_topic=3119076

Thanks & regard
Rishi
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rishi A
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I did not realize you meant Google Adwords, which is a different case all together. I have written up an article for you to follow on how to add reviews inside Google Adwords.