Re: How to increase quality score of my keywords[ Edited ]
June 2014 - last edited June 2014
There are many factors that affect quality score. Few important factors are CTR (Click Through Rate), Keyword relevancy with landing page, ad text and headline etc..
Here is a article from Adwords community please read this ...
I hope this will help you.
Thanks and Regards
Re: How to increase quality score of my keywords
You can work on following factors to improve Quality Score.
- Your keyword's expected clickthrough rate (CTR): The expected CTR is based in part on the keyword's past CTR, or how often that keyword led to clicks on your ad
- Your display URL's past CTR: How often you received clicks with your display URL
- Your account history: The overall CTR of all the ads and keywords in your account
- The quality of your landing page: How relevant, transparent, and easy-to-navigate your page is
- Your keyword/ad relevance: How relevant your keyword is to your ads
- Your keyword/search relevance: How relevant your keyword is to what a customer searches for
- Geographic performance: How successful your account has been in the regions you're targeting
- Your ad's performance on a site: How well your ad's been doing on this and similar sites (if you're targeting the Display Network)
- Your targeted devices: How well your ads have been performing on different types of devices, like desktops/laptops, mobile devices, and tablets – you get different Quality Scores for different types of devices"
Read more about it here