2.8K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to increase quality score of my keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can i increare quality score of my top performing keywords.

Re: How to increase quality score of my keywords

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Nishat,

There are many factors that affect quality score. Few important factors are CTR (Click Through Rate), Keyword relevancy with landing page, ad text and headline etc..

Here is a article from Adwords community please read this ...
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/Ingredients-of-the-Quality-Score-...

I hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards
John Paul

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nishat P
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi NIshat,

You can work on following factors to improve Quality Score.

"

• Your keyword's expected clickthrough rate (CTR): The expected CTR is based in part on the keyword's past CTR, or how often that keyword led to clicks on your ad
  • Your display URL's past CTR: How often you received clicks with your display URL
  • Your account history: The overall CTR of all the ads and keywords in your account
  • The quality of your landing page: How relevant, transparent, and easy-to-navigate your page is
  • Your keyword/ad relevance: How relevant your keyword is to your ads
  • Your keyword/search relevance: How relevant your keyword is to what a customer searches for
  • Geographic performance: How successful your account has been in the regions you're targeting
  • Your ad's performance on a site: How well your ad's been doing on this and similar sites (if you're targeting the Display Network)
  • Your targeted devices: How well your ads have been performing on different types of devices, like desktops/laptops, mobile devices, and tablets – you get different Quality Scores for different types of devices"

Read more about it here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Zaidan,

Thanks for the and you have given.