AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to increase number of conversions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

See details below:-

Daily budget above 1.5 lakhs
Targeted country india
Daily spend 4 to 5 thousands only
Conversions 30 to 40 (approx 130 to 140 Rs per registration)
Conversion Goal- submit form for registration.

Now how can we increase number of conversions with same CPR?

Any Suggestions?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to increase number of conversions?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi John,
Unfortunately, this is a "how long is a piece of string" question. Your conversion rate ultimately depends on your site. There is no one size fits all solution to increasing conversions.

I would however encourage you to read up on the hundreds of articles and posts already dedicated to this topic: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels&q=increase+conve...

Spend some time going through them. You might be able to get a nice tip or two that will help.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi John,

Conversions are the most significant measures for campaigns' performance. But interestingly, there's no single rule or technique to increase its number keeping the ROI positive. It depends on several aspects, not just bids or budgets. 

I love this specialty of AdWords  as it makes marketing so strategic and challenging where the best wins.

Some of the key aspects which affect conversions are:

Selection of keywords

Effectiveness of ad copies

Click Through Rates

Landing page

Landing pages are very important, but they should not be optimized merely for Quality Scores, they should be optimized for conversions, after all that's your ultimate goal.

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Davis..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Ratan for giving key points..

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Always happy to help, John. 

Happy Advertising !

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Futher to Ratan point,
I would suggest you should install Conversion tracking code and optimize based on the collected data.
Always experiment ad copies, eliminate poor conversion keywords, finding to new keywords by using Search Queries. I prefer Search Query after running campaigns for a while and having real data.
However landing page is the most important one. Trying to test different landing pages till you get the best converted one.
Some of my ideas, hope that helps Smiley Happy