AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to increase impression shares to Display campaign- remarketing

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello there,

I am currenlty optimizing a display campaign- remarketing only for webshop, targeting all general visitors (system-defined) and shopping cart visitors (system-defined).

In order to optimize it I am constantly removing automatic placements with many clicks but no conversions, excluding site category options etc. 

But I wonder how can I increase the impression shares to the campaign, because currently I am only restricting or removing the unwanted traffic. 

My budget is not even hardly reached. I have set it to 630 dkk per day and I have cost for about 50-60 dkk a day. The ads position is 1.3 avg, and the landing page bounce rate is 34% avg.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to increase impression shares to Display campaign- remarketing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Zlatomira,

Check whether it is limited by any such negative keywords which are not irrelevant,
check if you are not narrowing the target audience using more than one targeting method.
check your frequency capping.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Archit,

Thank you for the answer. I dont have any negative keywords and I use No cap on impressions.
Do you mean the bid only and target and bit methods by saying: check if you are not narrowing the target audience using more than one targeting metod. Because I always select: bid only?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
No, it meant whether you are targeting any specific gender or age in addition.
And Its good if you are already using Bid only.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’