2.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to include 250 suburb/city as part of the adwords keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am using adwords to marketing our sitewebiste, and I found thta i am not getting the right customers of the search the product + uburb  ( Chef aprons + Sydney)

example:

Chef Aprons Surry Hills

Chef Aprrons Croydon

Chef Aprons Bondi

Chef Aprons Maroubra

We have more thta 250 suburb, what is the best way to capture these potential customer on my campain, instead of create um AD-Group called Suburbs and including all keywodschef aprons + 250 suburbs.

Chef Aprons + Suburb

Please help me

Dom

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to include 250 suburb/city as part of the adwords keywords

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Dom;
Geo targeting is not perfect, The "older" the telecom infrastructure in the area, the higher the inaccuracy. So, keep in mind that you should get inquiries outside your area. In Australia, you can target only by city, county and state / teritory;
I would recommend one of the following:

• Target by radius - knowing that some of the traffic you will get is "out of area"
  • Target by intent: adding the location name as part of the keyword and adding: "out of area locations", as negative keywords.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Any advanced feature to include 250 suburb keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am using adwords to marketing our sitewebiste, and I found thta i am not getting the right customers of the search the product + uburb  ( Chef aprons + Sydney)

example:

Chef Aprons Surry Hills

Chef Aprrons Croydon

Chef Aprons Bondi

Chef Aprons Maroubra

We have more thta 250 suburb, what is the best way to capture these potential customer on my campain, instead of create um AD-Group called Suburbs and including all keywodschef aprons + 250 suburbs.

Chef Aprons + Suburb

Please help me

Dom