AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to in crease my bid in particular timing of the day?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi all,

I have been running a remarketing campaign on "business management " last 3 month. Last 1.5 month I have got 150+ clicks and 5+ lead. 

I want to impliment some new things in my campaign. 

1. The best perform time of my campaign is 8 am to 6.pm. 

I want to increase bid for these particular timing. How can I change the bid for these perticular timing.

2. If my default bid is 20$ then how much bid I need to increase. And how can I understand that 5% or 10% bis improvement good for my campaign.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How to in crease my bid in particular timing of the day?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, Avijit P.

You need to implement ad schedule bid modifiers: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2732132?hl=en

As for how much you need to raise your bids, look at the Dimension tab and check how your impression share, average position, CTR and other metrics by hour of the day. Those should dictate your actions.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello, Avijit P.

You need to implement ad schedule bid modifiers: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2732132?hl=en

As for how much you need to raise your bids, look at the Dimension tab and check how your impression share, average position, CTR and other metrics by hour of the day. Those should dictate your actions.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thank you @AdWiser