Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to improve your CTR

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My 10-12 Keywords and Running in Google now and don't have that much competition.

i want to optimize the charge of per click.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to improve your CTR

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Move,

Welcome to the AdWords Community.

This is a HUGE area and there are literally hundreds of things that you can do to increase your CTR and the campaign performance.

I'd start with this great article by Kim, a  Top TC : https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/AdWords-Click-Through-Rates-CTR-Evaluating-and...

Also, here's one by Zee, one of our community managers: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/Get-the-basics-right-One-quick-step-to-improve...

Check out the "Articles" link in the menu and do a search for "increase CTR". The section is choc full of useful articles on the topic. Rather than reinvent the wheel, I'll just refer you there. Others have put it better than I could 

Hope this Helps.

- Prashanth Reniguntala

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

Honestly, I am not sure about your post here. Can you please elaborate more on what you really want to accomplish?

Are you saying that your keywords have low CTR and want assistance in that or something else?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Pankaj,
The main thing is the keywords has less competition but now i am paying charges higher because that is not that much optimize.
i want to optimize my camp and Cost per click for my keywords.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello,

If the keywords are less competitive, you should be paying less. How's the Quality Score of the keywords?

Did you try finding some alternate keywords around your site's business which might be little long tail but are relevant?

How's your account structured in terms of campaigns type and what keyword matching options have you used so far?

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
if you want to Pay less for each click , you can start using long tail Keyword which are triggering in your search term. If Competition is less, u can test dropping your position by 1.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hello Move S,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

You already have many useful suggestions above.

I will add a few points briefly here:

• Work to improve your ad quality and their relevance to your keywords
  • Have multiple variants of Ads
  • Use Negative Keywords effectively
  • Experiment with Bids
  • Improve landing page experience
  • Check your budget
  • Use Auction Insights to see how your ads are performing
  • Do not search for your ads yourself, use Ad Preview and Diagnostic Tool

Once you think you have done it all, give the campaigns a few days. Come back to tweak and tune. 

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Ratan