AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to improve the quality score from low to normal

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

Can any one suggest me, how to improve the quality score from 2 to normal. bcoz of this my ads are not running. Kindly help me.

Thanks in Advance!

Keith

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: How to improve the quality score from low to normal

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Keith,

Welcome to the forum. Smiley Happy

Quality Score has been a very popular topic here in community. I just did a quick search using advance search option on the top and found so many discussions on the same. I recommend you to read here.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

In addition of above response I would like you to visit Recipe to making the perfect Quality Score Sauce by TanmayArora and also What To Do With Keyword Quality Scores by TAZook.

Hope it will help You!

Thanks
Anchal

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Keith,

Welcome to the forum. Smiley Happy

Quality Score has been a very popular topic here in community. I just did a quick search using advance search option on the top and found so many discussions on the same. I recommend you to read here.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

In addition of above response I would like you to visit Recipe to making the perfect Quality Score Sauce by TanmayArora and also What To Do With Keyword Quality Scores by TAZook.

Hope it will help You!

Thanks
Anchal

tl
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
tl
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Keith to get your quality score up click on the key word you have put in In place and ad longer tail end to it and if you are using broad Mach try changing it ph search and save Wait about 3 min and refresh page and see if it goes up do same to others make sure your add has some of the key word in it to and your web page to this I found works for me