AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to improve conversion in adwords

K D
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
K D
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I am running campaign past three months i had descent conversion in first two months, last moth i get low conversions.

what i need to check to , give me some checklist. to improve my conversions.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to improve conversion in adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Check the user articles section of the community. Yo'll find many tips and study cases on the topic.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi KD,

There are so many factors that influence Conversion rates in Google AdWords. Some things you may want to try include :

• Increasing quality score
  • Improving impression share
  • using conversion optimizer
  • using enhanced CPC
  • decreasing bounce rates
  • creating more relevant ads
  • creating an enjoyable landing page experience
  • rotating your ads

and many more.

One thing that sticks out is the fact that we are approaching the end of year now, so it may very well be a seasonal decline. If you can compare your results to last year then you may get an answer.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi KD
As suggested by Moshe, going through various posts in this community will give you a good heads up about what you need to check in order to find out the reason of declining conversion rate. Also, as mentioned by Bryan, seasonality is often a factor.

Apart from that you may check the 'auction insights to know where you stand vis-a-vis your competitors, check their ads by running a search with important keywords to see if they are offering anything different or better. Overall, you will have to 'spy' on them. Good luck.

Thanks
Ajay