star_border

How to improve conversion in adwords

K D
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
K D
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I am running campaign past three months i had descent conversion in first two months, last moth i get low conversions.

what i need to check to , give me some checklist. to improve my conversions.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to improve conversion in adwords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Check the user articles section of the community. Yo'll find many tips and study cases on the topic.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi KD,

There are so many factors that influence Conversion rates in Google AdWords. Some things you may want to try include :

• Increasing quality score
  • Improving impression share
  • using conversion optimizer
  • using enhanced CPC
  • decreasing bounce rates
  • creating more relevant ads
  • creating an enjoyable landing page experience
  • rotating your ads

and many more.

One thing that sticks out is the fact that we are approaching the end of year now, so it may very well be a seasonal decline. If you can compare your results to last year then you may get an answer.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi KD
As suggested by Moshe, going through various posts in this community will give you a good heads up about what you need to check in order to find out the reason of declining conversion rate. Also, as mentioned by Bryan, seasonality is often a factor.

Apart from that you may check the 'auction insights to know where you stand vis-a-vis your competitors, check their ads by running a search with important keywords to see if they are offering anything different or better. Overall, you will have to 'spy' on them. Good luck.

Thanks
Ajay