AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to get top position for keywords of CPA Campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have run CPA campaign. Showing my ad in bottom four/three ad. What i do to get my ad in top position? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello @Amit S

To improve your ad position, you can:

• increase your bid
  • improve the quality of your ads
  • Improve the quality of your computer and mobile landing page experience

To know more in detail:

About ad position and Ad Rank

About Target CPA bidding

Thanks,

Aslam

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Amit S

When you start using a bidding automation, the position should not be a thing to worry much on.

An automated bidding strategy may be changing your ad positions more often based on the conversion intent of the users' search queries. The very purpose of this strategy is to increase your conversions at the CPA target you have given it. And for this reason, you should not be surprised if the ad position, impressions, number of clicks etc. falls.

But yes, the number of conversions should increase. If it does not, check the CPA amount you have set up, Is it too low? Increase it. Does the campaign/adgroup in question have enough conversions and a consistent history in the past a few weeks? If not, it may not be the right time for the CPA bidding. Also, you may need to have separate CPA bids for mobile and desktop devices. Check your past performance and do the optimisation accordingly. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.