AdWords
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to get more leads on search campaigns.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hii I am handling a account of an education institute but not getting leads from search campaigns and the cost is going also very high any particular suggestion for search campaigns.Smiley Sad

1 Expert replyverified_user
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ravi A
September 2015

Re: How to get more leads on search campaigns.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

You could only get qualified leads for your search campaigns if the traffic is relevant and specific to what you are offering in your ad copy/ landing page as per user's requirements. Of course keywords have to be specific to your business.

Did you check the Search Terms report and see what type of traffic is generating in your account?

Are you regularly adding irrelevant terms as negative keywords at ad group/campaign level?

Are you doing A/B split testing by adding multi-variate ad copies and see how one ad copy is performing in front of other one in the account?

What keyword matching options are you using? If you are using excessing broad, then you should avoid it and focus on phrase and exact matches to drive as much relevant traffic as you can.

Did you try introducing converting search queries as keywords in your account?

Did you try separating out converting keywords in a new campaign to draw more conversions out of them?

My thoughts!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Ravi

I Agree about what pankaj said and i want to add few point and scenario 

As per my knowledge, getting lead in education industry is little bit tough specially in indian marketing beacause their is lot of comptition and their a big private giant available.

So use should have to understand the bhaviour of your user in your target market, i am not going to describe it in detail but i will tell you behaviour of different-2 location's user is different.

Here service cost is higher for user which they are going to avial it and it is all about their career so they think twice before taking any action. They want to know about the institute repotation,faculty, fee structure etc.

Here are few more think which you should take care off incluing of pankaj's point.

Make a dedicated landing Page:-

Tell about your institiue unique feature in sort, try to add Best call to action into your page. Enquire form should be short and easiest (on landing page).

Support Your Claim:-

what make your institute better than other, Or why they trust on you?

Long Tail Keywords:-

Try to use long tail keyword also it gives you low but quality traffice.

Add Negative keywords which worthless for you

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ravi,

Adding to my friends suggestions, I would suggest you to get a precise combination of keywords, ad copy, and landing page. Even if your ad copy and keywords are fine, you should consider implementing a precise landing page. For me, landing page serves as a home page to any user who does not know about your company or business. In this scenario, deliver a precise experience to your user to portray a complete picture of your business, products or services. Let the process of user engagement simplified. I am very much sure that this will definitely help you in improving your leads.

Regards,
Kapil

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

You could only get qualified leads for your search campaigns if the traffic is relevant and specific to what you are offering in your ad copy/ landing page as per user's requirements. Of course keywords have to be specific to your business.

Did you check the Search Terms report and see what type of traffic is generating in your account?

Are you regularly adding irrelevant terms as negative keywords at ad group/campaign level?

Are you doing A/B split testing by adding multi-variate ad copies and see how one ad copy is performing in front of other one in the account?

What keyword matching options are you using? If you are using excessing broad, then you should avoid it and focus on phrase and exact matches to drive as much relevant traffic as you can.

Did you try introducing converting search queries as keywords in your account?

Did you try separating out converting keywords in a new campaign to draw more conversions out of them?

My thoughts!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Ravi

I Agree about what pankaj said and i want to add few point and scenario 

As per my knowledge, getting lead in education industry is little bit tough specially in indian marketing beacause their is lot of comptition and their a big private giant available.

So use should have to understand the bhaviour of your user in your target market, i am not going to describe it in detail but i will tell you behaviour of different-2 location's user is different.

Here service cost is higher for user which they are going to avial it and it is all about their career so they think twice before taking any action. They want to know about the institute repotation,faculty, fee structure etc.

Here are few more think which you should take care off incluing of pankaj's point.

Make a dedicated landing Page:-

Tell about your institiue unique feature in sort, try to add Best call to action into your page. Enquire form should be short and easiest (on landing page).

Support Your Claim:-

what make your institute better than other, Or why they trust on you?

Long Tail Keywords:-

Try to use long tail keyword also it gives you low but quality traffice.

Add Negative keywords which worthless for you

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ravi,

Adding to my friends suggestions, I would suggest you to get a precise combination of keywords, ad copy, and landing page. Even if your ad copy and keywords are fine, you should consider implementing a precise landing page. For me, landing page serves as a home page to any user who does not know about your company or business. In this scenario, deliver a precise experience to your user to portray a complete picture of your business, products or services. Let the process of user engagement simplified. I am very much sure that this will definitely help you in improving your leads.

Regards,
Kapil

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot for suggestions!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for suggestions!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks For Suggestions!