AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to get more clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

We NRB Hydraulics Pvt.Ltd. are your members,how can we improve our ad to get more clicks?

Regards,

Zehra.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to get more clicks

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Zehra,

To get more clicks you have to ace your adwords campaign and find your sweet spot among other ads of your competitors. While this is a long process and requires time and patience.

Meanwhile you can try improving your ad copies to make them more attractive to potential customers. As Perry Marshall puts it you should try to imagine thought process of a prospective customer who is looking for your product or related information online. You should try to imitate and answer his/her queries related to the product by using appropriate words in your ads.

Adwords provide two sentences of description which is more than enough to send your point across. There are three stages of buying cylce( you can google it) and every person in different buying cycle will use different keywords to search on google. You can design your campaign accordinly and target customers in different buying cycle with different ad copies displaying different messages. Try to display your USP in your ads which will make very relevant users click on your ads. 

This is my opinion guided by some resources. You can try this and remember higher visibility lies on top ad positions. You can get top position by optimizing your bid and quality score but you will get clicks when your ads attract potential customers. You will get conversions when your landing pages and sales process is totallly relevant to what users are searching for online.

I hope this helps.

-Ujjwal

Re: How to get more clicks

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Zehra,

Ujjwal made provided some really useful recommendations, thanks! 

To add to this, you should ensure that your ad texts are optimized to increase your performance. Tips for creating successful ads can be found here. I'd also recommend taking a look at this helpful blog post about keyword optimization tips. 

Once you are happy that your ads and keywords are relevant and optimized, ensure your bids are competitive enough to enter the ad auctions. This video about bidding should be helpful in providing more information about bidding in AdWords. 

I hope this helps!

Rachel