AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to find what will be CPA or CP before I start the campaign?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey all,

I wanna do campaigns for in RO, RU and TR. Before I run the campaign I would like to know what can/will be initial CPA or CPC.

Can you please give me some advice? 

My ideas are:

• set up campaign and see what CPC will AW suggest me. Is there a way to see also CPA before I have first conversions?
  • search for some statistics, please, send me links for trusted statistics
  • check some online tools where I can calculate it, Please send me links if you know some which you trust

If is there anything else what I should do, please, let me know.

- Lukas
2 Expert replyverified_user

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

You can't know CPA ahead of time. You can get CPC estimates with the keyword tool, but they are never accurate.

Tom

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi @Lukas Melichar,

Just like CPC bid estimates, you can get CPA estimates also from the Keyword Planner tool.

Access "Plan your budget and get forecasts" & enter some bid amount, daily budget to the traffic forecast(clicks, conversions, CPA).

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Whoever it is that you are doing business with, I would be very careful about making promises. Someone might just hold you accountable for your estimates. Smiley Happy

Tom

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

For this I should have KW in different languages as I know. Can I do it based on interests and audience?

- Lukas

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Can I make such calculation based on interests (or something simillar), location and language? Like at facebook, it calculates me the audience size and what could be my daily reach if I set certain daily budget? For now I can't do it based on KW.

Thanks,

- Lukas

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @Lukas Melichar,

If you wish to go ahead on the Display Network with interest categories and various other Display targeting methods, you may want to use the Display Planner for pulling different estimate figures. That tool is below upper Tools tab in your AdWords account. First you are advised to study this:

***   Display Planner: Definition   ***

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3056153?hl=en

I would not like to encourage you to spend money before you are familiar with the fundamentals of advertising via the AdWords platform.

Best,

Lakatos