Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to descrease cost per conversionin display networks

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

We are using Placement Targeting For our display campaign andwe are getting good amount of conversion.

Problem:  we are getting good amount of conversion from some sites or app, but problem is, cost per

conversion is too high.

Then, How can i decrease cost per conversion for these sites without affecting number of conversions.  

Suppose i am getting 100 conversion from a site or App "ABC" at the cost of per conversion is 230, i want to decrease this cost per conversion by 150, how can i do it without affecting number of conversion that's 100. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to descrease cost per conversionin display networks

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Shiv,

Well you can manually change the bidding for different placements to decrease the CPC which eventually might help to decrease the CPA as well.

However there is no guaranteed or short way to decrease CPA easily. You have to tweak the targeting and see which would be the best way to do this.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Nishal,
But Descreasing CPC for Particular placement will lead to descrease in number of conversion.
That i don't want to loose.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Shiv,

You can look into "see url list" for particular placement and block internal pages which are consuming budget but are not converting or converting at a very high rate. You can add these placement in a separate campaign and target them as manage placement. Allow these placement budget to run and bring you more conversions at less rate. Once placement starts performing in new managed placement campaign, please exclude these placements from your regular campaign.

Testing is the key here.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’