AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to create google search right side information box for my company and website.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Team

I want suggestion related to this important topic and the topic is "How to create google search right side information box for my company and website.?"

As I read blogs and also viewed some video related this topic and I already did all thing like I updated the Schema.org code on my website which is give by your this link:  https://developers.google.com/search/docs/guides/enhance-site#add-your-local-business 

and I also created brand Page for my website. But Still it not happened?

Please suggest me related this topic. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to create google search right side information box for my company and website.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi,

You need to sign up for Google my Business account and put all the business information there, including Google map location, business hours and more.

Then Google can show up that information about your business on the right side.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: How to create google search right side information box for my company and website.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

I already created my business page information for my website and you can check the information also just type Affix Center on Google.

But I want my Website information like Infosys and IBM Just to type IBM on Google you can see right side information and I want this information for my website.

You have any suggestion about this??

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Its upto Google, these are Brand and will be given Preference.
Also, that info has been fetched from Wikipedia.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
June 2016

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Affix Center S @Archit,

Its not upto Google, but the result are you referring is called Google Knowledge Graph (KG). KG comes from different trusted sources like Wikipedia, IMDB, Feebase, and your social profiles. It requires proper website optimization, then your company name KG appears on the Search engine result page. You need to add structure data in your website.

As your question is related to website optimization. So, I would Suggest you to visit, Google webmaster central help forum to get the best expert's reply on this.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Thanks @RAKESH for this valuable information.

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,
@RAKESH and @Archit

Thank you for valuable information.

How to create google search right side information box for my company and website.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have the same problem.

I am going to ask the Google Search Consul people the same question.