AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to buy ad from specific site using adwords?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I would like to buy a ad on specific site. Which i saw they are implement adsense code.

so, i try to create a display campaign and enter the site in managed placement but the ad is not running.

So anyother way to buy the ad from that specific site. Is doubleclik manager do, or where can i get.

something there is a way but can't figure out.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to buy ad from specific site using adwords?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Please share how you know it is an AdSense ad.

Re: How to buy ad from specific site using adwords?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Raj,

If the website is running adsense ads, you should be able to show you ad on that side. As you already stated that you have created Display campaign for manage placement but ad is not showing. Is there any warning you see why your ad isn't showing? May be the bid is not enough? Did you tried increasing bid value for placement? What ad type and dimensions site allows? Are you using all ad dimensions banners and text?

Most common reasons of not showing you ads on specific website: If the bid is too low or ad you are using not allowed by website or they have blocked your url

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’