2.2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to build an optimized landing page.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am looking to make a landing page to tie in with my AdWords account. Does Google recommend any specific site builders such as Wix, Squarespace or Wordpress? I would prefer something that can be edited as H.T.M.L and CSS.  

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tucker,

You can create with any coding you prefer as there is no preference to the code itself. Please use this information to see what you should incorporate into it.

I am a Google Partner and agency owner and we sometimes use this product. Please note that this is not a recommendation or endorsement from Google or myself... just a personal opinion that you might learn something there that can be helpful in some way.

All the Best,

James

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

All major platforms (WP, WIX, Unbounce, pagewiz...)   are compatible with AdWords. It's more a matter of personal preferences and the design and security features offered to the developer than compatibility with AdWords.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’