AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to block irrelevant thing

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

I am getting following irrelevant traffic from last 10 days. how to block those.

flights to ahmedabad _gt_from_ind _gt_to_amd _gt_depart_other _gt_length_medium
flights to ahmedabad _gt_from_roa _gt_to_amd _gt_depart_other _gt_length_long
flights to amritsar _gt_from_pdx _gt_to_atq _gt_depart_other _gt_length_long
flights to amritsar _gt_from_sea _gt_to_atq _gt_depart_other _gt_length_long
flights to bangalore _gt_from_atl _gt_to_blr _gt_depart_other _gt_length_short
flights to bangalore _gt_from_iah _gt_from_hou _gt_to_blr _gt_depart_other _gt_length_long
flights to bangalore _gt_from_iah _gt_from_hou _gt_to_blr _gt_depart_other _gt_length_medium
flights to bangalore _gt_from_jax _gt_to_blr _gt_depart_other _gt_length_long
flights to bangalore _gt_from_jfk _gt_to_blr _gt_depart_other _gt_length_long
flights to bangalore _gt_from_lax _gt_to_blr _gt_depart_other _gt_length_one_way

Thanks

Ramesh

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to block irrelevant thing

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Ramesh,

Are these examples of Keywords you are seeing in your search terms report? Are you advertising flights or do these terms have nothing to do with your business model?

It sounds like you should be implementing Negative Keywords. I would suggest adding the word "flight" and "flights" to your negative keyword list if you are not advertising flights.

Here are instructions on how to add Negative Keywords: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453972

Kathleen 

Re: How to block irrelevant thing

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ramesh,

Since you cannot book the whole keyword (it is too long) as negative, the solution is to add a part of the keywords which is not relevant for you. I would suggest you take the part that is not useful for you and add it as broad or phrase.

Good luck!

Fenna