5.1K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to aduit a adwords campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What is the best way to aduit a adwords campaign and steps ? if have any templete or software please share that.

Thanks.

Regards

Sohel

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: How to aduit a adwords campaign?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sohel,

Auditing an AdWords account is a very dynamic process.  Unfortunately, there is no real blueprint or template that will fit all accounts, all businesses and all marketing goals. 

I will certianly do a quick scan looking for evidence of best practices but in reality, without keeping specific campaign goals in mind, auditing blindly isn't going to tell you a whole lot nor give you a whole lot of actionable items to work on.

From this perspective, outlining steps would be very difficult. I think it's a process you develop over time in working with an array of accounts.  

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: How to aduit a adwords campaign?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning, Sohel R

I would have to agree with @PPCBossman 

There is no one set of things that covers the term "audit" for AdWords. An audit covers different components of a campaign, depending on what the advertiser is concerned about or depending on what their goals are.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*