Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to add negative keywords correctly?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Ram,

I really appreciate for your suggestion and now I am going to add some of the keywords as negative in my campaign but I was just wondering whether the same keyword is repeated in regular keywords column and in negative keywords column twice does effect the performance badly? How to add the negative keywords effectively? can you please help me on that?

Thanks

John

Re: How to add negative keywords correctly?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi John

i hope you dont mind me helping you on this. From what i can read on your post you are thinking about adding the same keyword as a normal keyword and a negative keyword. If so you should not do this. Either you add it as a keyword or a negative keyword.

If you tell more info on your campaign i can help you

regards

Feilim

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi John,

I highly suggest you to make use of your Search term report to find the negative keywords. This will help reduce the invalid clicks.

Thanks,
Gokul

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Feilim M,

Actually I am running just one campaign for the taxi service but I do have different ad-groups with separate keywords. For example, For the Taxi service,Car service and limousine service and keywords are also different in each of the ad-groups. However, I am not getting the good number of mobile-clicks to call. So, I want to improve the number of calls rather than clicks from Headline. Help me please .

Thanks
John