AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to Spend My Daily Budget

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

I am not able to spend my daily budget due to low ad position. Is there any other way to spend my daily budget limit. I don't want to add any irrelevant keywords.

Please suggest me best way for daily spending.

Regard

Om Thakur

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to Spend My Daily Budget

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Om,

Few options:-

1. Look at the current CTR and see if it is continuously low. In that case you should add some more variations and experiment. Also look at the combination of your keywords, ad copies and landing page. Make sure that all are in sync and are providing the best user experience.

2. Lastly, you could try and add less restrictive keyword matching options. That means if you are focusing more on Exact and Phrase, try to shift it towards broad modifiers and then analyse the account on day to day basis.

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I will suggest you to manage budget through shared library so all of your campaigns will have same budget. Next step you need to analyze Search Lost IS (rank) and Auction Insights reports to find are you loosing search impressions due to low ad rank or not,,,, Also see your negative keywords list and be sure that some of your negative keywords are not restricting you to be appear on your business oriented keywords.

Thanks
Vivek

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

@pankaj1782  I have tried the following options.

1) I used exact match keyword with target search page location. However, in this way my ad position went up, but CPA value also raised to larger extent due to high spec of exact keyword, but at the same time I was able to spend my daily budget with high cost per conversion value. So, I rejected this campaign setting.

2) Secondly, I changed the keyword type from exact match to broad match and also use modifier with a few keywords. For this campaign I used to maximize click bidding option but my ad positions went down so that CTR remains average but daily budget remain unspent.

3) I tweaked my keywords, ad copy & landing page so many times so that I have quality score more than 7or 8. So I think in order to increase the ad rank or ad position I need to raise the cpc but that I have already set to maximize for clicks.

Now my concern is which bidding option would be good to me so that I can spend my daily budget with minimum cost per conversion value.

I know very well that in order to spend my daily budget my ad should be in the top so that users can click on that, but on the other side, I don't want to use target search page bidding option with broad match keywords because in this true value of conversion will go higher with no relevant clicks and conversion.

Now, I hope all things are clearly mentioned and you will give me best solution.

Thank you very much for time & response.

Best Regard

Om Thakur