Guide Me
star_border

How to Promote High CPC Keywords?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Everyone,

I want to promote Lead Management software Via Google AdWords, but after researching keywords, I have found that CPC of all keywords is Very high.  Please suggest me how should I proceed with Lead Management software Advertising.

Thanks in advance

Daisy

Re: How to Promote CPC Keywords?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Keyword targeting is the crucial part for any campaign and here i strongly recommend start using different variation in keywords.

You should use Keyword planner (in Adword account => Tools => Keyword planner) to find more potential keywords and adgroup ideas.

Keyword planner: https://adwords.google.co.in/KeywordPlanner

Re: How to Promote High CPC Keywords?

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

It may be possible that you can optimize your Ad campaign and improve CTR , quality scores with increase performance of Ad group. in this case Adwords would likely minimize the keywords bids. What is your main concern to running Adwords Campaign., Define your goal and objective. If you are able to find win win situations. And Continuous afford to improve that will minimize ADs keywords bids. That are a lot of factor that is define keywords max CPC like account performance, campaign, Keywords Targeting, ad relevancy and sitelink to improve the ad, Actually Account History is most common reason to estimated CPC.