Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to Improve Conversions/Leads in Ad words Campaign's

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have created my ad words and campaign's and its starts running successfuly but i don't see any kind of conversion at the moment in my campaign's.

Can anyone suggests me the step to drive for conversions? I just created my campaign's on CPC based to drive for more conversion option in ad words.

Also anyone suggests me how to improve the performance of my daily and how to optimize it on daily basis to get noticed.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

Regards,

Loganathan Sampath

2 Expert replyverified_user
4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Loganathan S
September 2015

Re: How to Improve Conversions/Leads in Ad words Campaign's

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Loganathan,
Welcome to the community.

Your question has, quite literally, thousands of possible answers. It's not a one line reply I can give you Smiley Happy

You have a long road of learning ahead of you. A fantastic place to start is actually in the "Articles" section linked in the header. In there, you'll see two "optimization" categories on the right column. They are chock full of useful articles to get you started. Enough reading for a week and enough ideas to keep you optimizing for years.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to join the fun by writing the 2nd of the thousand replies Smiley Happy

Loganathan S, Have you installed conversion tracking on a thank you page after a form completion or after a sale ? 

The implementation is described here : Setting up conversion tracking

Here are also some specific tips about driving better conversions :  Improve your conversion rate

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

For me, to create a successful Adwords ad you need a balance between three important factors, i.e Ad copy, keywords and landing page. There are other factors like bidding, ad rotation etc, however, the process begins with these three key factors. So here are my suggestions...

1) Create user centric, targeted and precise ad copy. Include some important keywords within your ad copy.
2) Keep your keyword selection short, simple and focused.
3) Create an ideal landing page experience. By ideal I mean, where your ad is reflected. Clear visibility of CTA, simple navigation and precise content.
4) Keep an eye on your keywords' performance
5) See what's working and what's not working for you.
6) Try A/B testing of your ad copy
7) Have negative keywords

I am sure that these will help you improve and track your Adwords performance on a daily basis.

Regards,
Kapil

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: How to create accounts in Doubleclick Ad Exchange?

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Hey Loganathan,

I have passed your information on. Since this is not my area or this community's area of expertise it may take a little longer but I have passed your information along to the right people. So please keep a look out for some communication from them and if you don't hear something from DoubleClick in a few days, reply here and we can try something else. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Loganathan,
Welcome to the community.

Your question has, quite literally, thousands of possible answers. It's not a one line reply I can give you Smiley Happy

You have a long road of learning ahead of you. A fantastic place to start is actually in the "Articles" section linked in the header. In there, you'll see two "optimization" categories on the right column. They are chock full of useful articles to get you started. Enough reading for a week and enough ideas to keep you optimizing for years.

Hope that helps.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to join the fun by writing the 2nd of the thousand replies Smiley Happy

Loganathan S, Have you installed conversion tracking on a thank you page after a form completion or after a sale ? 

The implementation is described here : Setting up conversion tracking

Here are also some specific tips about driving better conversions :  Improve your conversion rate

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,

For me, to create a successful Adwords ad you need a balance between three important factors, i.e Ad copy, keywords and landing page. There are other factors like bidding, ad rotation etc, however, the process begins with these three key factors. So here are my suggestions...

1) Create user centric, targeted and precise ad copy. Include some important keywords within your ad copy.
2) Keep your keyword selection short, simple and focused.
3) Create an ideal landing page experience. By ideal I mean, where your ad is reflected. Clear visibility of CTA, simple navigation and precise content.
4) Keep an eye on your keywords' performance
5) See what's working and what's not working for you.
6) Try A/B testing of your ad copy
7) Have negative keywords

I am sure that these will help you improve and track your Adwords performance on a daily basis.

Regards,
Kapil

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your tips on my topics.

I have found the issue in this regard and my campign's are all running pretty well!

Once again thanks for your all guidance.

Regards,

Loganathan Sampath

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to create Doubleclick account for the last 7 days but no one from Doubleclick team is ready to help me to do so. I have filled out the contact request form more than 5 times but no use.

Someone from US team has contacted me after that no one from ASIA. If you know the exact process to get signed into account please share me the details.

I need account urgently, please anyone from this community help me on this.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Hey Loganathan,

I have passed your information on. Since this is not my area or this community's area of expertise it may take a little longer but I have passed your information along to the right people. So please keep a look out for some communication from them and if you don't hear something from DoubleClick in a few days, reply here and we can try something else.