AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to Get Traffic from Google Search Partner (Search)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So year over year so far i have seen an increase in traffic for google search of 3% but i saw a drop in the overall campaign for search partners of 23.78% which is pretty terrible. I hacked google analytics little bit  using some forum and i am now seeing where the search partners are showing up such as amazon, ebay and some other places. I am not going to duplicate my campaigns and turn off search partners and because that is silly and does not do anything. Here are some quick questions.

1. For amazon, ebay ect- is the display network a different auction than the search partners?

2. Does amazon or Ebay use other services for search ads that show up such as adroll or whatever. i do not want to do display because it has bad results for us in the past.

3. Is there anything else we can do to increase the traffic which is silly because i want to spend more for the search partners but i am not able to.

Re: How to Get Traffic from Google Search Partner (Search)

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Amazon / Ebay sometimes use their own networks. Amazon have been doing their own PLA's.

I have some campaigns that work great on Search Partners (would like to spend more) and some that don't (would like to spend less). The options we get from Google for Search partners is very limiting.

1. Google Search Only
2. Google Search + Search partners

I would spend a lot more if we had a third option of

3. Search partners Only

Re: How to Get Traffic from Google Search Partner (Search)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I agree- i would spend couple of million more if i could separate it but Google doesn't want my money and I will figure out other networks that will give me more control. Really annoying and frustrating. If you know of any good ad networks let me know.