AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How to Get Traffic from Google Search Partner (Search)

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

I want to get traffic from Google Search Parters like ASK.com , webcrawler etc throgh (Seach)

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ramesh Bhatt
September 2015

Re: How to Get Traffic from Google Search Partner (Search)

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Ramesh Bhatt,

You can turn off search partners but can't shut off Google Search from AdWords campaigns. I apply below method to target only search partner:

Look into your current search campaigns and see the avg cpc for google search and search partners. As Search partners requires less bids compare to search.

- > Duplicate search campaign and keep bids low. (Bids idea you will get once you look at your regular campaign). Your ads will still show up on Google search but ad very low average position.

- > Exclude search partner from your regular google search campaign.

This strategy doesn't work for all campaigns. You need to very careful when you using this strategy. Watch the performance and also look since you launched this campaign - their is any drop in performance in regular search campaign & if the this new campaign is profitable enough.

Hope this helps!

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ramesh,

You can target google search partner. Under your search network campaign settings, You will see Network: Click on Edit button and check mark "include search partners". Hit Save!

With this campaign settings - you will target both google search and search partner. you can see individual stats from both targeting by using "Segment - Network (search partner)" .

Let me know if this doesn't answer your question.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning, Ramesh Bhatt.

I assume you are the AdWords Express product since your question is in this category. If you are, then the answer is that search partners are included in the traffic served by these ads.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
If i want to get traffic from only on adwords Partners so there is any way to do that..??
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ramesh Bhatt
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Ramesh Bhatt,

You can turn off search partners but can't shut off Google Search from AdWords campaigns. I apply below method to target only search partner:

Look into your current search campaigns and see the avg cpc for google search and search partners. As Search partners requires less bids compare to search.

- > Duplicate search campaign and keep bids low. (Bids idea you will get once you look at your regular campaign). Your ads will still show up on Google search but ad very low average position.

- > Exclude search partner from your regular google search campaign.

This strategy doesn't work for all campaigns. You need to very careful when you using this strategy. Watch the performance and also look since you launched this campaign - their is any drop in performance in regular search campaign & if the this new campaign is profitable enough.

Hope this helps!

Thanks
Neha

Top Contributor Alumni
# 6
Top Contributor Alumni

Are you using the full AdWords program or are you advertising through AdWords Express?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thank you Neha Ji,