AdWords Express
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Make the most out of your AdWords Express campaigns
Guide Me
star_border

How to Get Deal Ad Extension on Ad Text?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I see some of our competitors using "Deal Extension", how to get into my ad text? Can you guys suggest?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Re: How to Get Deal Ad Extension on Ad Text?

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

In AdWords Express, your extensions (structured snippets, callouts, etc) will all be generated for you automatically based on your website and your ads -- you are automatically opted in. You cannot edit them yourself.  Currently, these include:

• Dynamic sitelinks 
  • Dynamic callouts 
  • Dynamic structured snippets 
  • Call Extensions
  • Location Extensions    

AdWords Express does not offer Messaging, Price, or Deal Extensions at this time.  If you want to create your own extensions rather than use the ones generated for you automatically, you need to consider moving to AdWords.

Unfortunately, there is no good way to see what the extensions Google AdWords Express are via automatic generation unless you see them using the preview tool.

Promotion (Deal) extensions are in beta and are only offered to a limited number of advertisers in regular AdWords at the moment, so even moving your campaigns to AdWords won't get you access to these at the moment.

View solution in original post

How to Get Deal Ad Extension on Ad Text?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Simons A,

I believe those are "price extensions" that you're looking for.

You can find those in the dropdown menu with all other extensions like Sitelinks, Callouts, etc. There is a separate tab in your main campaigns view with all the extensions.

As a side note, I recommend enabling all the extensions you think you can qualify for. Various businesses prefer to use various types of extensions. Try to have at least a few of the following extension categories enabled: Call extensions, Sitselinks, Callouts, Structured snippets, Message extensions (receive text inquiries from prospects), Price, Location. All the ones that will get approved will lift the CTRs.

Hope this helps

Julia

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

In AdWords Express, your extensions (structured snippets, callouts, etc) will all be generated for you automatically based on your website and your ads -- you are automatically opted in. You cannot edit them yourself.  Currently, these include:

• Dynamic sitelinks 
  • Dynamic callouts 
  • Dynamic structured snippets 
  • Call Extensions
  • Location Extensions    

AdWords Express does not offer Messaging, Price, or Deal Extensions at this time.  If you want to create your own extensions rather than use the ones generated for you automatically, you need to consider moving to AdWords.

Unfortunately, there is no good way to see what the extensions Google AdWords Express are via automatic generation unless you see them using the preview tool.

Promotion (Deal) extensions are in beta and are only offered to a limited number of advertisers in regular AdWords at the moment, so even moving your campaigns to AdWords won't get you access to these at the moment.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Oops! I just realized that this question was posted in AdWords Express. Now that explains a lot. Hope I didn't confuse anybody too much. Apologies!

And now that Phillip B mentioned it, I do recall hearing about "Deal" beta, which I haven't used though. Sorry, have to defer to AdWords Express experts' opinion here. Please take my input with a grain of salt.

Julia

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.