Hello Team,

How to Calculate Average CTR?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to Calculate Average CTR?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Saurabh,

Average CTR is the total clicks divided by the total impressions for a given time frame. This is already displayed in the interface at a keyword, ad group, campaign and account level.

If you are looking for calculating this for multiple campaigns then just use the formula I mentioned above.

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Saurabh,

Get help from this Post

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello tarun,

Thanks for your reply, Can u tell me where exactly it display keyword, ad group, campaign and account level. I can see CTR only, not AVG CTR.

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

If you will go to keyword tab then it will show the average CTR at Keyword level and similarly you need to go/click adgroups and campaigns tabs for their respective avg CTRs.

Avg CTR is available at the bottom in the Total Statistics.
You can check CTR at account level if you are accessing an MCC account.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Saurabh,

The CTR you see is the average CTR only. The system aggregates it under the heading CTR. For example a keyword received 100 impressions in a day and 10 clicks from these then the avg CTR is 10/100 or 10%. All the CTR metrics that wee see are aggregated over many auctions so these are avg values only.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Tarun,

Thanks For explaining with example.