AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How much & what steps to follow to setup a best ROI campaign?

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

I want to enhance my AdWords knowledge by frequently asking to my seniors. I always enjoy to take advantage from my seniors &  Now please give me some best practice to setup a best ROI campaign.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Md Anwar H
September 2015

Re: How much & what steps to follow to setup a best ROI campaign?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hmm. Best ROI campaign is a very subjective topics. For simple practices what I usually do is I focus lot more on highly performing products/services If i have multiple numbers of products or services are there in the account I focus on ROI.

Apart from that Its also good to give priority to brand search and RLSA campaigns instead of display. They have proven track records for better ROI.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Md Anwar H
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hmm. Best ROI campaign is a very subjective topics. For simple practices what I usually do is I focus lot more on highly performing products/services If i have multiple numbers of products or services are there in the account I focus on ROI.

Apart from that Its also good to give priority to brand search and RLSA campaigns instead of display. They have proven track records for better ROI.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Yea! I'm thinking about that. I'm researching on it and got it for my campaigns, thanks "Nisal L"

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
nice topics.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks Md Shah A.