AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How many ad words can I have

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How many ad words can I have

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Vint,

You can have a large amount of keywords (i think i saw somewhere around half a million). Generally speaking you sould strive for about 20 to 30 keywords per ad group. The bigegest thing to keep in mind is that you use keywords that have a good buer's intent.

View solution in original post

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You can choose as many as youd like that is how google works, however you will be paying for every word you choose and 9 times outta 10 they are getting you with pay per click which in reality translates to if your customer did not like the service you provided and they can continue to click your link just to charge you, this is return hurts your business and your marketing making ppc point less.

However since your aware of front page placement id love to make a great suggestion to you: Check out Secure-Local.com it will give you everything your looking for plus sum for partial the price your paying on pay per click. If your intrested in the service please feel free to contact me and id be glad to explain it in further or to find out pricing contact me at my direct # 949-385-3382 ask for Vannessa Smiley Happy. I look forward to assisting you in seeing if you qualify for bringing your company to the biggest growth you have seen for your company. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Vint,

You can have a large amount of keywords (i think i saw somewhere around half a million). Generally speaking you sould strive for about 20 to 30 keywords per ad group. The bigegest thing to keep in mind is that you use keywords that have a good buer's intent.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Here are the account limits: (Remember only one account per business):

• 10,000 campaigns (includes active and paused campaigns)
  • 20,000 ad groups per campaign
  • 20,000 individual targeting items per ad group (such as keywords, placements, audience lists, and product targets)
  • 300 display ads per ad group (includes image ads)
  • 4 million active or paused ads per account
  • 5 million individual targeting items per account (such as keywords, placements, audience lists, and product targets)
  • 10,000 location targets (targeted and excluded) per campaign, including up to 500 proximity targets per campaign
  • 100,000 active legacy ad extensions per account
  • 1.3 million references to legacy ad extensions per account*
  • 100,000 active upgraded ad extensions per account
  • 10,000 ad group references to upgraded ad extensions per account**
  • 10,000 campaign references to upgraded ad extensions per account**
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’