AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How looks the {Dynamically generated headline}?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Spoiler
headline
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Virginia M
September 2015

Re: How looks the {Dynamically generated headline}?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,
{Dynamically generated headline} are used in Dynamic Search Ads Campaigns. Are you going to use Dynamic Campaigns? Are you having countless pages where you can't create specific campaigns covering your webpages and keywords? If yes, you may go for it. Otherwise, I would prefer you to use normal Adwords Campaigns.

For Dynamic Search Ads Campaigns, You need to set your Dynamic URL as your domain first and then you need to create Auto Targets based on Category (if your website is already crawled by Google) or URL based or Page content based. Every Adgroup will have specific Auto Target and specific Ads with Headline set to {Dynamically generated headline}. You have enter your USP (Unique Selling Proposition) and CTA (Call to Action) in Desc line 1 and Desc Line 2. Google will generate Headline based on user's search query. You do not need to include Keywords. Google uses your webpage index (as crawled by Google) to decide on best keywords and headline for your campaigns. Only Desc line 1 and 2 will be created by you. You need to categorize your Adgroup based on your Auto Targets.

More details here https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3249700?hl=en

Thanks,
Balu
www.locsea.com, Google Adwords Certified Partner

View solution in original post

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Virginia M,

This resource provides some examples of what an ad looks like when you use keyword insertion in your ad copy.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi @CocoP
I think this info is about "Using keyword insertion"
But I need more info about {Dynamically generated headline}.
Tx Many
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Virginia M
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi,
{Dynamically generated headline} are used in Dynamic Search Ads Campaigns. Are you going to use Dynamic Campaigns? Are you having countless pages where you can't create specific campaigns covering your webpages and keywords? If yes, you may go for it. Otherwise, I would prefer you to use normal Adwords Campaigns.

For Dynamic Search Ads Campaigns, You need to set your Dynamic URL as your domain first and then you need to create Auto Targets based on Category (if your website is already crawled by Google) or URL based or Page content based. Every Adgroup will have specific Auto Target and specific Ads with Headline set to {Dynamically generated headline}. You have enter your USP (Unique Selling Proposition) and CTA (Call to Action) in Desc line 1 and Desc Line 2. Google will generate Headline based on user's search query. You do not need to include Keywords. Google uses your webpage index (as crawled by Google) to decide on best keywords and headline for your campaigns. Only Desc line 1 and 2 will be created by you. You need to categorize your Adgroup based on your Auto Targets.

More details here https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3249700?hl=en

Thanks,
Balu
www.locsea.com, Google Adwords Certified Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks many... great answer.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Thank You.
Balu.