AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How i can implement third party tagging with Dynamic Search Ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I want to use third party tagging with mine Dynamic Search ads, but not sure how i can implement that? and variables which i am going to pass they all are static variables, so how implement tagging??

hoping i will get solution soon..

Regards

Jiya Rajput

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How i can implement third party tagging with Dynamic Search Ads?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Jiya,

What third party tagging tool are you using?  Each tool will have have their own way to format your Tracking URLs, but you can tag all of your AdWords Destination URLs w/ custom Tracking URLs.  I suggest you consult with the help documentation frm your third party tool and that will tell you the format you need.  Then, you can place these Tracking URLs on all of your AdWords Destination URLs (don't forget about Keyword Destination URLs, if applicable).  The variables passed will be dependant on your analytical system, but Google will allow you to see what keyword traffic came in, match type, ad copy, etc.

Hello Sir;   I am preety much aware of the third party ta...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sir;

I am preety much aware of the third party tagging URL format, but dont how to add that with Dynamic Text Ads where Google choose destination URLs by ownself based on the user's query. So still i am confused with this issue..
Is there anyone who can help me... 

Article for you

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi JiyaRajput,

This article may lead you in the right direction.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: How i can implement third party tagging with Dynamic Search Ads?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jiya,

I also needed to implement thrid party tracking in my Dynamic Search Ads. I found this article very helpful in explaining how to do this. I used the tool in the article to create a template for my dynamic tracking URLs. It was relatively easy and you can also check the template with the tool to make sure it works. I hope this helps!

Best,

Lortron3000