4.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How do i draw people to click on my ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Im wondering how i can keep my cost down but yet draw people to click on my ads, i only want to spend 5 dollars a day.  Please Help.

Re: How do i draw people to click on my ads

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi fallenill,

I don't think it's about keeping your costs down as you can set a daily budget of $5 which does this for you.

What you need to be thinking about is how to the get the most out of your $5.

You'll want to be using the most targeted keywords you can and I'd recommend using phrase or exact match to make sure you don't get clicks that aren't exactly what you want. You may have to run quite a few keywords to begin with but as long as you are tracking the performance, you will be able to work out which are the best and only use these in your campaign in the future.

The next thing to look at is your ad copy. I know CTR is part of the QS but the ad copy lets you pre-qualify your visitors so you need to use this to your advantage. If you are selling something expensive, you don't put "Cheap wigets" in your ad copy. You would be better maybe putting the price in the ad copy so that if a user is after something cheap they aren't going to click on your ad. It may lower the CTR, but really increases the visitor quality.

I hope this helps you out but let me know if you have any other questions.

Re: How do i draw people to click on my ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

use dynamic keyword insertion in your ads

http://www.wordstream.com/dynamic-keyword-insertion

it helps to improve the CTR

using it in the headline is quite effective