AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How do I see the history of my clicks for a specific key word in order to install negative words?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to optimize my AD,  Where can I go see the history of my clicks in order to install negative words.

Re: How do I see the history of my clicks for a specific key word in order to install negative words

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,
if you want to optimize the performance of your adgroups, keywords and ads you have to pull a search query report or look at the seracht terms that triggered your ads. You may find this data on keyword-level, mark 1 or more keywords, go to Keyword details and select either "all" keywords or only the ones you selected. After that you will see a report with all the important data like clicks, costs, conversions... Moreover, from this report you can add negative keywords by marking the keywords you dont like and hitting the "add as negative keyword" button.

Re: How do I see the history of my clicks for a specific key word in order to install negative words

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

If you want to go to headache granular,:

Slect a campaign

Go to Dimension tab

View: Search Terms

Make sure you have columns "ad Group", "match type" "keyword" in the table

click the download button,

Ad Segment "Day", "Netowrk" and "Ad"...

... create report ...