AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

How do I run a keyword diagnosis report for all countries?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All,

My client is running a worldwide campaign. Now, I want to check whether the ads are showing up on every keyword or not in all the countries.

Is there any way I can check all countries at once?

If not, how should I proceed?

Thanks!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Radha389
June 2016

Re: How do I run a keyword diagnosis report for all countries?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Radha,

AdWords doesn't have this feature currently. you can go with particular location. And i will recommend to create country wise campaigns.

Please go through the below URL for more detail about Keywords Diagnose :-

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453974?authuser=1&hl=en&authuser=1&rd=1

Thanks,
Anand

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's not possible to create campaign for each country in the world. My client is having a business where he offers yachts and boats on rent for locations like Italy, France, Germany, etc.

So, people can search for his service from anywhere in the world. I am in India & planning a holiday plan in Italy. I am searching for boats and rents available for rental basis for a particular time period.

So, what I've done is created a campaign for the destinations (Italy, France, Germany, etc) he is offering and targeted worldwide.

Thanks for the advice, yes I got it it's not possible to run the report for all the countries at once.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Radha,

But you can recommend to client Country Specific Campaign will easier to manage rather than target world wise in one campaign. Country Specific Campaign will help you to measure ROI in better way.

If your client is providing Yatch and Boat Service then he has already selected some location according to Sea or River area. Example In India Why you will target Delhi, Lucknow, Gurgaon and other places where Sea / River is not existing.

I hope this will help you.
Thanks,
Anand

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
You are right. But he already has destinations for which we are creating campaign and those destinations are targeted worldwide

Destinations to which he is offering services are:
1) Croatia
2) France
3) Italy
4) Ibiza

We are creating campaigns for the above destinations where my client is offering boat and yacht rental service. Every campaign is targeting worldwide for that particular destination.